Tuesday, February 27, 2007

RE;no time like this time

i know that the last one was weird,but i think that i might have an explonation for what happened:i seem to have a gift of some sort.sounds weird,but its true.i've had some visions in my live,and some weird thoughts....like,is anything of this for real?or not?.......guess well never know :(but what i do know is that,even in the darkest darkness....there will be a light that will guide us all to safety.what i mean is:if your feeling really bad,theres always something that will make you feel better.take me for exxample:im always feeling bad because of my illness,my hobbys and....especially because of me.but URU,my buddies and my hobbys can make me feel better no matter what happend. and its with everything.just like the song at the end of the second movie,here it is:

No comments: