Saturday, February 3, 2007

a nice day for some exploring(of yer relto that is)and remembering,no?

yesterday i remembered that i went through alot of trouble for my relto to be "pimped up"as theyre starting to say in my neighborhood (yes,the real one not the URU one).so i remembered that i could Deactivate my Reltopages by touching them.i did that and i thought:how do i take pictures?sure,i have my KI,but how do i upload them?then my buddy Vivicus came and gave me a camera (a Printscreen as i call it :D). so now im starting to take pictures from the Cavern as much as possible,and ill start with Relto.so here are some pics!

heres the cliff on the left side of the hut.



heres the pillar in the front garden.



here are some little isles

and this spot was first empty but i needed a toilet and...well,it was pretty much in view and starting to smell.


well,im hoping to post alot of stuff to help with me messages,but if you dont know something:
Be safe......and dont ask question! *points at you as if he's in DRC Public Announcement System*

kevin van dijk,armed with a camera and dangerous!

No comments: