Tuesday, May 8, 2007

a new age and perhaps even more!

Well,First of all......on the 19th there will be a new Age!it will be Minkata(which is D'ni for "scarred land").I heared its a big Age with lots of stuff to do,but thats about all i heared,so sorry if i dissapoint you :( .
Second of all,there have been reports of Bahro linking in and out of the City,and everytime it happens,Bahrostones dissapear.They must be thinking:"my precious stone,those little explorers wont touch you anymore"or something like that....

Anyway,Third of all,The ResEng's from A Beginner's Bevin will have a quiet week(till Saturday)because my buddy Vivicus is out of town for a while.

Fourth of all,my other buddy Laura will be entering the Cavern again really soon!She had alot of stuff to do on the Surface,so we couldnt keep KI-contact :(

And Last of all,my bevin Book seems to be broken by "Yeesha Magic"....i tried to enter The Nederlandse Buurt (the Dutch Bevin)to be with my Dutch buddies,and My KI says im still a member of Gameboomer's....maybe it will work later again,so ill let it rest now

Well,ill be off,i need to find a way to amuse myself without two of my best buddies,so that's why im glad to have my friend's in Uru Live
Maybe ill see you soon,down in the Cavern!

Kevin

No comments: