Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the Journey......what is it?

After meeting up with my buddies, i started to wonder:How do i start the Journey when i cant reach the cleft?And thats when i had a weird feeling.I thought:what the?(usually that feeling means something bad happens) but then i noticed the pillar.I walked to it,and then i saw a Cleft book.i touched it and.....WHOOSH!my character(also called avatar)dissapeared.At first i scared myself the hebajeebies(because i didnt play URU for 2 weeks),but then i saw how beautifull the cleft was. After i enjoyed the view,i started to look around.After walking for a bit,i came across a camper with an old man.I talked to him and all he said was :Im Zandi....blablabla....find the Journeys...blablabla...enter the tree.I thought:whats a Journey?And how do i enter a tree in the middle of a desert?Anyway,i went to somesort of a cleft(thats why its the CLEFTBOOK)and climbed down a ladder.Looked like someone lived here.I saw three bridges in the middle:2 broken (a bit) and one was still okay. i took that one and guess what?it broke. figures :D.
i tried to get out but i wandered inside some sort of house(still in the cleft). There i saw a weird device and another room.I thought that the device wouldnt work and it didnt.So when i found a level,i just pulled it and saw a lock of some sort opening.I went up and saw that it was for a windmill.I used it and powered up the device!So i used it but it had some sort of a code.I found the code and pushed the button.A hologram suddenly appeared!She said some weird stuff about a city and its people.At first i thought she was nuts,but then she made a cloth appear on the wall!She said that it was a Journey,and that i needed 7.7 in each Age. Age?Were gonna timetravel?There i thought:oh well,lets find em.After a while (50 minutes :D)i had found em,went into the cleft and saw a door.It was in a tree.Didnt MR.Zandi say:enter the tree?I tried it and it opened!
i entered and found a page.i touched it and suddenly it all went black!

No comments: